Sunday, March 1, 2009

Greetings and Salutations

Welcome to the first installment of what I hope to be many posts on my obsession with cooking. After being continuously frustrated with other social networking sites and their extremely limited blog capabilities, I decided to start here.



Food has been a passion for my entire life. I love eating it, cooking it, looking at it, and reading about it. At one point in life I wanted to attend culinary school, but life does throw curve balls, as they say.

I hope you will join me for this adventure. I am excited to say the least about the months ahead, and hope that maybe you will come along with me on this journey.

If you are a facebook user, and you enjoy cooking and sharing recipes, check out the group The Facebook Recipe Network. There you will find a bunch of great people. Share a recipe, find a new one, whatever you want! But I invite you to join.


No comments: